K.S. School of Engineering and Management,
Kanakapura Road, Bangalore
We, 80 members from KSSEM visited this place and enjoyed all activities. The Trekking, Rappelling, Zip line activities were carried out by professional guides.
The food items were also good. We would also like to visit the place again. Thanks to the owners and professional guides.
30.10.2016We checked in yesterday with family and had a great time! It is one of the most beautiful experiences being very close to nature. The picturesque serene lake was a major attraction. We got a chance to experience the tent stay and enjoyed the night gazing at stars !
The staff is very friendly and we enjoyed the hospitality. The food is great and all the activities like Rappelling, Kayaking, Zipping filled our minds and stomach.
Looking forward to stay here again..
01.11.2016The overall experience with Campfire Circle is awesome. The activities are very good and the instructor is so kind and lively. The food is customer friendly. We enjoyed a lot with family.
08.11.2016It was really a great experience. One should visit this place.
- Great service
- Great Food
- Fun Team building activities
- Awesome location
08.11.2016Some good things to mention-
- Nice place to get away with hustle and bustle of busy life
- Service – good
- Food – Tasty
- Would suggest for a night stay to enjoy the peaceful vicinity
- Facilities – Activities can be enhanced.
- Food items can be increased.
08.11.2016I and my husband, Mr and Mrs Ali Sheriff visited Campfire Circle and were very impressed with the location and all the facilities here. The staff was very helpful and served us with smiling faces. The food was great. I will definitely tell my friends about this place when they visit India. By the way we are visiting from USA.
- Avoid uncomfortable clothing.
- Carrying jewellery or other valuables is not advisable.
- No consumption of alcohol before or during the activity.
- Please do not litter your surroundings.
- Comfortable Shoes.
- 2 litres Water Bottle.
- Personal medicine (If any).
- Raincoat during monsoon.
- 2 Gazebos for Outdoor Entertainment and dining.
- 100+ people capacity Open Restaurant next to the lake
- Bonfire and Bar-B-Q Facility
- Music with DJ System
- 150+ people capacity Open Amphitheatre with lawn and Dance floor – Suitable for Birthday parties, Corporate Meetings, etc
- Projector with Screen
- Cricket Field
- 30,000 Sq. Ft . Lawn area for Camping, Team building games and Fun activities
- Rain Dance facility
- Pickup and Drop facility
- 8 Washrooms with Hot water facility
Yogesh has been working in the field of Travel, Hotel, Eco-Tourism, Responsible tourism and adventure tourism since 2005. His passion for the outdoors, especially hiking in Western Ghats and exploring the unexplored is the main driving force behind Campfire Circle.His work with the forest department in different elephant camps has been recognized and appreciated.