The Swiss cottage tents symbolize for elegance, style and comfort.
Tents serve as an integral part of any outdoor event. The richness and elegance of these decorative tents takes you to another time and place. These rooms are separated by cotton curtain partitions and privacy should be maintained.
All windows and gates will be covered by the two flaps and with mosquito mesh.
- Maximum capacity : 9 adults (Single cot with bed).
- Specification: Size : Room Size: 22" X 14"
- The Cottage has a Toilet and Bathroom attached.
- Avoid uncomfortable clothing.
- Carrying jewellery or other valuables is not advisable.
- No consumption of alcohol before or during the activity.
- Please do not litter your surroundings.
- Comfortable Shoes.
- 2 litres Water Bottle.
- Personal medicine (If any).
- Raincoat during monsoon.
- Cancellations that are made 10 days before the start of the trip, no cancellation fee is applicable.
- Cancellations that are made between 7-10 days before the start of the trip, 25% of the booking value will be charged as a Cancellation fee.
- Cancellations that are made between 3-6 days before the start of the trip, 50% of the booking value will be charged as a Cancellation fee.
- Cancellations that are made between 0-2 days before the start of the trip, 100% of the booking value will be charged as a Cancellation fee.
- The refund will be processed within 7 working days.
- 2 Gazebos for Outdoor Entertainment and dining.
- 100+ people capacity Open Restaurant next to the lake
- Bonfire and Bar-B-Q Facility
- Music with DJ System
- 150+ people capacity Open Amphitheatre with lawn and Dance floor – Suitable for Birthday parties, Corporate Meetings, etc
- Projector with Screen
- Cricket Field
- 30,000 Sq. Ft . Lawn area for Camping, Team building games and Fun activities
- Rain Dance facility
- Pickup and Drop facility
- 8 Washrooms with Hot water facility
Yogesh has been working in the field of Travel, Hotel, Eco-Tourism, Responsible tourism and adventure tourism since 2005. His passion for the outdoors, especially hiking in Western Ghats and exploring the unexplored is the main driving force behind Campfire Circle.His work with the forest department in different elephant camps has been recognized and appreciated.