Camping programs for Schools & Colleges
We at Campfire Circle organize picnics for school groups. If you are planning on educational expedition, come and avail the facilities provided by us where we not only take care of travel arrangements, but also aim at full care and responsibility regarding the safety & security of the students.
Life lessons on survival, adaptation and thinking on the feet are best taught in nature’s classroom. Our activities encourage school and college students to learn through experience.
Our Team enjoys the honor of organizing plenty of educational tours for students of many best schools, colleges and educational institutions in India.
These educational tour packages focus on the local culture, historical background and geographical knowledge with an understanding of flora & fauna of that area in India or abroad.
Students learn how to develop their leadership skills (team building, team leadership etc.) Students learn the building the trust for better approach.
Students come to recognize what their limits (physical and mental) are and how to improve the level of those limits with the help of programs designed by Campfire Circle.
Students can overcome their fear factor by specially designed jungle trekking, Kayaking, Zipping, river crossing, rappelling and many more. Students learn survival techniques.
Apart from these skills we organize the special Eco Trips, where the students get the face to face interactions with Natural scientist, Wildlife Specialist, Ecology Specialist, Scholars and Professors. The aims of these trips are to make students well aware of the eco system and know the value of wildlife.
- Picturesque locations.
- Team of trained and certified Outdoor Instructors, Naturalists.
- Mentally and physically engaging tasks.
- Separate accommodation and rest rooms for girls.
- All necessary safety measures.
|Confidence Building||Conquering fears|
|Emotional Intelligence||Leadership skills|
|Conflict Management||Personality Development|
|Breaking the barriers||Communication skills|
|Norms/ Values||Listening Skills|
|Time Management||Developing Team-spirit|
|Bird watching & photography||Around SRS Hills and Hulikeregunnur Lake|
|Trekking (3 hrs, 6 hrs)||SRS Hills|
|Awareness program||Snake demonstration, surviving skills, Forest Cleanup program|
|Farm Visit||plantation Walk|
|Forest Camping||Camping, Pitching Tents, Basic Cooking lessons|
|Herping||Around SRS Hills and Hulikeregunnur Lake|
- Activities related to Skill development and communication will be included in between the games.
- At the end of the program we will create a platform for every one share their experience about the event.
- Activities are planned as such each and every member will get a chance to lead the team.
- Improves morale and leadership skills.
- Improves Communication Skills.
- Improves processes and procedures.
- Improves organizational productivity.
- Identifies a team’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Business communication context - Intrapersonal/interpersonal.
- Language vs Communication - how to avoid Obstacles/ Strategies that give Emphasis to message.
- Understanding Audience - self and others.
- Effective Business Writing - Report & Email.
- Presentation Skills.
- Nonverbal Communication.
- Managing Meetings.
- Group Communication, Teamwork, and Leadership.
- Persuasion Communication - making effective Negotiation/Sales.
- Intercultural and International Business Communication.
- Practical, real-world examples.
- Exercises and key takeaways.
Yogesh has been working in the field of Travel, Hotel, Eco-Tourism, Responsible tourism and adventure tourism since 2005. His passion for the outdoors, especially hiking in Western Ghats and exploring the unexplored is the main driving force behind Campfire Circle.His work with the forest department in different elephant camps has been recognized and appreciated.